Data Analyst Lead - Business Analytics
We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
- Build data visualisation and dashboard for the business and respective product owners
- Deliver accurate regular and ad-hoc performance tracking and analysis to drive traffic, transactions and processes
- Ad-hoc analysis based on strategic direction of the business and deep dive into specific area / trend
- Make recommendations based on historical data and predict trends
- Design, develop and implement statistical models, as well as interpret and present statistical outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and execution of key business strategies
- Design and conceptualize solution that address the organisation’s challenges through use of big data analytics and process large amount of data by applying algorithms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build data analytics capabilities, conduct feasibility studies,
- Knowledge of ETL and OLAP to support and contribute to database implementation and systems, devising strategies to promote continuous improvement
- Devise methods and strategies to obtain and extract data to derive business insights
- Degree holder in Business / Data Analytics, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 5 years of business analytics and/or data analytics
- At least 2 years of experience in Python and SQL
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience of Data Management Solutions and Data Warehouse Management.
- Experience and knowledge of analytical and statistical modelling techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, regression (multiple, logistic, log-linear), neural network, decision tree, variable selection, etc
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Proficient with data analytics method and technologies / tools such as ETL, OLAP, Python
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with high degree of initiative.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently or cross functionally.
Skills below are optional but preferable:
- Hadoop and Spark