Senior AI/ML Specialist
Santa Clara, California, USA
Amazon.comFree shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy low prices and great deals on the largest selection of everyday essentials and other products, including fashion, home, beauty, electronics, Alexa...
Are you energized to create new markets for Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) technology? Do you love building new businesses?
AWS is seeking an ML Go-To-Market (GTM) Specialist to define, build and lead the business development efforts to commercialize key components of AWS AI/ML platform. As an ML Specialist you will be responsible for defining, building and deploying targeted programs to accelerate worldwide adoption of AWS ML platform.
Key job responsibilities
You will be the outward face of AWS AI/ML and will define and execute the market development activities for AI/ML services including Amazon SageMaker and AWS Deep Learning Frameworks. You will work directly with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs in Machine Learning and Deep Learning and help them adopt the right ML Services and frameworks offered by AWS. Your work will define and drive the process that regional AI/ML presales and account teams will follow to accelerate sales and partner engagements of the AWS ML and DL portfolio and you will synthesize data and information gathered from these customers and partners into your GTM strategy to successfully commercialize the platform. This entails deriving succinct findings, developing strategic insights, and persuasively communicating those findings and perspectives from customer engagements to product and sales teams, including senior management. It also involves educating and enabling regional AI/ML presales and AWS account teams to drive effective sales plays and campaigns to accelerate worldwide adoption of AWS ML platform and Deep Learning frameworks.
A day in the life
The ideal candidate will possess a business and machine learning or deep learning background, with a foundation of having directly driven customer engagements and interactions at the highest levels of large enterprises and technology partners. The candidate will have technical knowledge and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of ML services and deep learning frameworks in the AWS cloud to IT architects, engineering teams, VP and C-Level executives.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term in an ambiguous environment. The ideal candidate will have performed market analysis, deal negotiation and construction, field readiness, and business operations. Finally, the candidate will have a background that enables them to create scalable programs that apply holistic approaches to selling to enterprises and enterprise partners.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise selling, outsourcing, management consulting or managed services (preferably cloud)
- 3+ years working domain experience in machine learning and/or deep learning
- Graduate degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- 3+ years of industry experience in positioning or working with data labelling for computer vision, natural language and/or 3D point cloud data sets in the capacity of business or ecosystem development.
- Consulting experience and track record of helping customers with their ML/AI needs
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Deep Learning journals/conferences
- Past and current experience writing and speaking about complex technical concepts to broad audiences in a simplified format
- Experience giving public presentations
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Other jobs like this
Charles River Analytics Inc.
Software Engineer – Computer Vision and Deep Learning (Mid-Senior)Caffe Computer Vision CUDA Deep Learning Engineering GPU OpenCV Python PyTorch Research +4
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance Medical leave +2
Sr. Technical Product Manager - AI/ML, Machine Learning Solutions LabAgile AWS Deep Learning Machine Learning ML MXNet PhD PyTorch SageMaker Statistical modeling +3
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Flagship Pioneering, Inc.
Data Scientist/Sr. Data Scientist, AI and Computational BiologyKeras Machine Learning NumPy Pandas PhD Python PyTorch Ruby Scikit-Learn SciPy +1
Career development Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs