Data Scientist - Image Processing
We are currently looking for Data Science candidates specialized in Computer Vision / Image Processing / Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning to solve a variety of practical challenges in E-Commerce industry. You will work with a friendly and professional team of experts to build end-to-end products that bring value to our business.
You will need to analyse problems, design solutions, experiment with suitable network architectures and hyperparameters, deploy solutions as inference APIs / pipelines, maintain solutions and improve models.
You will have technical discussions with teammates and tech lead to get more help with technical challenges and to share your findings with others. You will also share your project updates, timeline estimation and resource requirements with the Product Manager to ensure on-time deliverables.
We care about your growth:
- As a new joiner, you will be assigned to a senior member as your mentor to help you with your first 3 months.
- Our culture is “learn and share”. We host regular technical sharing sessions so that you can learn from and share with others.
- You have the freedom and exposure to design and build systematic solutions to solve real-world problems, from beginning to end, from theoretical models to engineering practice, with careful consideration of business requirements, manpower / resource cost, milestone breakdown and practical concerns.
- Bachelor, Master, or PhD in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Two years working experience with a programming language such as Python, Golang.
- At least one year working experience in image processing / computer vision related field.
- Traditional Computer Vision / Image Processing techniques.
- Deep Learning models for image related tasks.
- Reinforcement Learning and Natural Language Processing knowledge is a bonus.
- Experience in some of the following domains: object detection / recognition / segmentation, visual similarity, text detection & OCR, human / face detection, generative models, reinforcement learning, video analytics, model compression / optimization.
- Proficient in Python. Experience in Golang / C++ / CUDA is a bonus.
- Proficient in at least one of: PyTorch, TensorFlow, MxNet.
- Experience in OpenCV is a bonus.
- Experience in TensorFlowServing, MxNet Model Server or TensorRT Inference Server is a bonus.
- A heart of exploration
- Logical and analytical thinking