Data Scientist - Knowledge Graph
- Work closely with our data scientist knowledge graph team to uncover insights, deploy state-of-the-art algorithms, and build practical solutions on massive user and product data by building an e-commerce knowledge graph and its supporting infrastructure.
- Build various graphs and graph machine learning models/applications to serve various business purposes such as anti-fraud, credit scoring, user profiling, listing information mining, etc.
- Analyze massive data and conduct feature engineering by large-scale data mining.
- Setup real-time data pipeline and build reliable dataset with graph database for various tasks.
- Develop and maintain the in-house knowledge graph platform to serve various teams.
- Research the state-of-the-art techniques in graph neural network to solve challenging problems.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Experience on SQL, Spark.
- Knowledge on areas related to graph analysis and graph neural network.
- Experience in Tensorflow or Pytorch machine learning framework.
Having one or more of the following skills will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of entity recognition, model interpretability, causal analysis
- Familiar with compiled programming languages such as Java or Golang.
- Familiar with graph computing framework such as Apache Tinkerpop.
- Experience on graph databases such as JanusGraph or Dgraph or Neo4j Enterprise.
- Front-end development tools such as Vue or React.
Job tags: Data Mining Engineering Java Machine Learning Python PyTorch Research Spark SQL TensorFlow