Sr. AWS DevOps Developer with AI/ML experience
InnoVet Health, a growing small business that provides health IT professional services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is looking for a Sr. AWS DevOps Developer with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experience. This role will work closely with the team of Data Scientists and Clinicians as part of the consulting team to build, deploy and manage the AI/ML solution on AWS and Azure cloud platforms for the VA. You will get to work on real-life healthcare related problems, using Microsoft Azure and AWS AI/ML platforms.
This is a full-time, 100% remote, salaried position and does not require relocation. InnoVet Health offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as growth potential.
- A self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision
- Deploy AI/ML applications using Kubernetes containers on the cloud platforms
- Work with AWS Swagger Documentation to build API wrappers
- Develop scripting using Python
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 5+ years of Proven experience as a AWS or Azure Cloud DevOps Developer
- 5+ years of experience with Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks and understanding of machine-learning and operations research (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of Python, PySpark or Scala
- Strong math skills (e.g., algebra, regression analysis, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage)
- MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, or relevant graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative fields. Will accept BS in related field with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Analytical mind, business acumen, and problem-solving skills. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Green card or US citizen required.
- No 1099 or corp-to-corp or international outsourcing or staffing agencies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs