AI/Machine Learning Data - Project Manager (Contract)
New York, NY
Are you a highly organized, competent project manager or data associate with solid computer skills, audio / video editing experience?
Peloton is seeking a project manager to work with AI/ML datasets for both audio and video projects.
- Documenting new inbound data collection requirements and criteria
- Creating data collection instructions for participants
- Coordinating multiple rounds of voice and video data capture leveraging internal participants, 3rd party providers
- Auditing raw data input against a set of standard criteria to ensure accuracy
- Post audit - move files to our labeling / annotations service providers
- Auditing and accepting the results from the labeling service providers
- Editing Audio / Video files to concatenate, reformat, or otherwise alter as needed
- Communicate status on an ongoing basis
- Review, Reconcile, and Approve inbound invoices
- Monitor and renew service agreements as needed
- Resolve issues as they arise, escalating issues as needed
- Tracking / shipping / collecting hardware required to support the above
- Technical background
- 2-4 years of experience managing complex technical projects
- Experience managing / working with 3rd parties
- G-Suite skills
- Intermediate / Advanced experience with audio and video editing tools (Adobe / Final Cut etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI/ML in the voice or CV area
- Experience managing App development projects
This role requires a commitment of a minimum of 6 months.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.