Regional Operations - Return & Refund (Data Analytics)
- Overlooking the Return and Refund function
- Tasked with reviewing current processes and detecting areas for improvements
- Work with senior management to develop solutions targeted at improving the Return/Refund experience of buyers and sellers on the Shopee Platform
- Manage multiple timelines while juggling people and project resources well
- Influence external stakeholders and communicate effectively across different levels within organization.
- Project & Platform Services: Analyze and monitor operational KPIs across the region; develop and implement best practices/SOPs across the region
- Process and Operations Design: Map out and analyze process maps and organizing process documentation; deal with systems and people and design SOPs
- Business Intelligence: manage ad-hoc data request and wrangle large, complicated and unstructured datasets
- Shown or possess ability to combine or apply analytical thinking towards business problems or past projects
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in fast pace environment across multiple external stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and/or work on task independently
- Posses knowledge in SQL and/or Python with applied experience
- Ability to 'fit' within one or more of the following domains: Project & Platform Services, Process and Operations Design, User Experience and Policies, Business Intelligence
- Desire to work on Product/Features related projects to improve the platform usability.
- Desire to work on processes and detect bottlenecks or inefficiencies throughout the value chain
- Desire to improve and work on end-user experience related issues and improve platform related policies
- Understanding of topics such as NPS, CSAT and other customer satistfcation metrics
- Desire to build and maintain key performance dashboards and take ownership of end to end tracking of projects
- Desire to independently apply analytics modelling and/or both diagnostic and prescriptive analytics towards business problems
- eCommerce and/or tech startup related experience
- Both fresh graduate or seniors with 1-4 years of experience will be considered.
- Candidates with experience in Product Management/Process Improvement/Customer Operations/Interaction, or Applied Analytics/Business intelligence will be strongly considered
Job tags: Business Intelligence Data Analytics Python SQL