Virtual Bilingual Machine Learning Data Associate (US)- Korean
US, NY, Virtual Location - New York
Amazon.comFree shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy low prices and great deals on the largest selection of everyday essentials and other products, including fashion, home, beauty, electronics, Alexa...
Virtual Bilingual Machine Learning Data Associate (US)- Korean
Candidates must be fluent in Korean and English.
In order for us to take your application into consideration you must live in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
What Does Customer Service Mean at Amazon?
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, Amazon Customer Service is seeking candidates who exemplify Customer Obsession and enjoy problem-solving on behalf of others. Our Amazon Leadership Principles (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/principles) are not just words on a screen – they are a driving force behind the decisions we make every day.
What Does This Role Entail?
The Customer Engagement Technologies (CET) organization powers Customer Service (CS) by developing elegant Customer and Customer Service Associate (CSA) facing products globally. These products offer effortless self-service and automated solutions to our customers. If the customers prefer to interact with a human, we enable CSAs to effectively and elegantly solve customers’ issues using our associate facing products powered through human centered design. One of these solutions is a new translation system deploying neural machine translation technology (through AWS Translate models) that aims to support high-quality, real-time translations for up to 39 languages. By applying automated translations to text-based customer service channels (e-mail, chat, and Message Us), the product’s vision is to remove language as a barrier and enable flexibility in the CS labor force. Ultimately, Amazon will be capable of supporting customers anywhere around the world, irrespective of the language the CSA is speaking.
What Does Amazon Need From Me?
Our team is looking for a talented Machine Learning Data Associate - Specialist Korean to drive Korean to English and English to Korean machine translation improvements in partnership with the Machine Learning team. Specifically, you will audit cross-language interactions on text based channels, review and assess the quality of the machine translations in each direction, and inform the highest priority machine translation improvement opportunities that will enhance the customer experience. You will work with Program and Product Managers to determine opportunities for optimizing the quality auditing and machine translation improvement processes, augmenting the product experience, and executing the machine learning roadmap for the product. You will be part of a Global Product Management team whose innovations and strategies will influence what we build and how we surface information to solve customers’ issues globally.
A successful candidate is a native Korean speaker who also speaks English fluently, is extremely detail oriented, an effective communicator, has demonstrated the ability to earn the trust of stakeholders across a cross-functional team of individuals, is data-driven, and has a strong eye for opportunities. You should be customer obsessed and not afraid to get your hands dirty analyzing thousands of interactions. You are willing to experiment, fail fast, learn and iterate to improve. Furthermore, you understand and account for the implications of your work to frontline operations.
- Fluency in Korean
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of business experience
- Detail Oriented
- Effective Communicator
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in complex and frequently ambiguous spaces; making sense of customer need and being able to frame that as clear requirements.
- Project planning experience, including project scoping, deadline-setting, backlog maintenance, reporting
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs.
- Experience working with machine learning / AI / natural language understanding data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Other jobs like this
Senior ML/NLP Data ScientistBig Data Engineering ETL Feature engineering Hadoop Industrial Machine Learning ML NLP OCR +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Gear +1
Applied Machine Learning Research ScientistConsulting Deep Learning Machine Learning PhD PyTorch Research TensorFlow
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation
Data Engineer/BI DeveloperBigQuery Business Intelligence Data pipelines Data Warehousing ETL Finance FinTech Google Cloud MySQL Power BI +4
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Senior Machine Learning EngineerAWS Azure Conversational AI Git HuggingFace Industrial Keras Kubernetes Machine Learning ML +14
401(k) matching Career development Fitness / gym Health care Insurance +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs