NLP Software Engineer
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes. ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for a talented NLP Software Engineer to build advanced cloud based micro-services for unlocking the power of Real World Cancer Data. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software that powers the company’s Clinical NLP capabilities. You will collaborate with data scientists with a focus on scalable, robust, and performant solutions. Come join us and work on cutting edge AI solutions in Healthcare!
- Design and develop production NLP microservices.
- Stay current on the most recent NLP paradigms and design principles.
- Write documentation and test suites, and help maintain several codebases.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Passion for building high quality production code.
- 3+ years relevant industry experience in production Python development.
- Should have good understanding of modern cloud technologies including micro-services, containerization, and SQL + NoSQL.
- Experience with NLP libraries and technologies including Spacy, PyTorch & Deep Learning models (eg: BERT) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary and fast paced environment.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .