Business Analyst - Data Science Consulting
Remote - Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
CallMiner is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Data Science Consulting division of the AI Research team. As a conversational AI company, CallMiner has an amazing set of data, combined with powerful hardware and tools to develop industry leading solutions. In this hands-on role, the individual will use data and resources to create and deliver complex analytics to address unique business problems and ROIs. They will work closely with customers and internal departments to ensure successful delivery of each engagement on time and within scope, including presenting their findings directly to the client.
We are looking for an individual contributor with outstanding communication, technical, and analytics skills to solve new and unique problems alongside the team’s Machine Learning solutions.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work on data and business problems to drive improved business results through designing, building, implementing, and visualizing complex analytics.
- Deliver high-quality Professional Service projects aligned with scope, timelines, and ROI expectations
- Deep understanding of metadata and Key Performance Indicators; diligently capturing combinations of keywords and phrases within the system for optimal configuration of Search Based Categories
- Manipulate data inside and outside of the CallMiner platform
- Transform Machine Learning outputs into platform-consumable data
- Compile and present briefings, visualizations, quantifiable results, and recommendations directly to clients
- Collaborate with team members in AI, Research and other departments to improve the effectiveness of business decisions and machine learning solutions by using data, analytics, and feature creation.
- Engages with customers and prospects in pre-sales efforts to scope analytics engagements and to clearly document professional services requirements
- Contribute to webinars, whitepapers, and thought leadership as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience working in an analytics-based role
- Detail-oriented, analytical, inquisitive, and creative
- Strong understanding of business strategy, data visualization, and process improvement
- Strong understanding of statistics and mathematical analysis
- Knowledge of basic syntax, Boolean logic and operators, and database query language
- Ability to adjust quickly and with minimal effort to an agile work environment and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent communication skills—you’re able to tell a story, not just report the numbers
- The ability to dive deep to understand the nuances of detailed data while still staying focused on the overall goals and outcomes, including the ability to identify when a path is becoming a rabbit hole.
- Coding fundamentals and background in python.
- Proficient in version control tools like Git or TFS as well as project management tools, such as Kanban
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling and/or machine learning techniques to build models
- Familiarity with Contact Center operations
- Familiarity with CallMiner’s suite of solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence. Powered by AI and ML, CallMiner delivers the industry’s most comprehensive platform to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale. We help our customers to connect the dots between insights and action, enabling them to identify areas of opportunity to drive business improvement, growth and transformational change. CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations across retail, financial services, healthcare and insurance, travel and hospitality, and more.
CallMiner's core set of values – from teamwork and ownership to success and joy – serve as a touchstone for what we strive to create in a workplace culture and weave through everything we do as a company. We believe that by building a team of brilliant, inspired people, we can truly accomplish amazing things together. We are committed to providing an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone feels accepted, valued, and understood.
Our strong commitment to a positive workplace has earned us the recognition of a 2021 Top Place to Work by the Boston Globe and a 2022 Top Workplace USA by Energage.
Benefits + Perks
At CallMiner, we believe having a work-life balance is key to being able to deliver your best every day. We strive to offer a well-rounded and generous benefits package designed to provide the coverage options and flexibility to meet both individual and family needs. This includes quality medical, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, reimbursement programs for both fitness and tuition, 401k matching, generous PTO including an annual volunteer day, paid maternity and parental leave, commuter benefits and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Other jobs like this
eCommerce Data Analyst, B2B SaaSData analysis Data Analytics ETL PostgreSQL Power BI Python Tableau
401(k) matching Health care Insurance Medical leave Startup environment
Data Analyst - (Remote - US)A/B testing Data analysis Engineering Looker PowerBI Python R Redshift Snowflake SQL +2
401(k) matching Career development Fitness / gym Health care Team events +1
Quality Data AnalystData analysis Data Analytics Data visualization Econometrics Economics Power BI Qlik Tableau
401(k) matching Health care Insurance Medical leave Parental leave +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs