Head of Data Infrastructure
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
Behavox Data Science department is responsible for generating valuable insights from unstructured data lake, this department consists of several teams: NLP and Voice teams design ML models for extracting artifacts from the data; Data QA and Data Operations are responsible for quality assurance (accuracy, performance, functional testing) and data demands (annotation, corpora purchase, data provisioning); Data Insights team writes business logic on top of the ML generated artifacts and linguistic rules for providing customers with valuable alerts, widgets, and reports.
We have established a Data Infrastructure team to create state-of-the-art data / ML infrastructure (machinery, automation and python services) compliant with best industry standards and ensure its reliability. We are now looking for an experienced manager with deep understanding of scalable intensive compute ML infrastructure to drive the team, formulate objectives aligned with company vision and move the product to a fundamentally new level.
This is an incredible opportunity to discover the world of real-time data processing and face the challenges of distributed systems.
Ideal candidate profile
- Experience in managing a team working on a complex industry or open-source project involving Python;
- Experience building enterprise level infrastructures for ML / analytics or heavy compute;
- Senior experience with Linux (RHEL-based);
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Up-to-date with DevOps technologies for automation: ansible, salt, terraform, etc;
- Experience in high-performance computing (HPC) cluster administration: Sun GridEngine, Slurm, Torque, etc;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning cloud framework architectures: Amazon Sagemaker, Google cloud ML, etc.
What We Offer
- Passionate team applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics;
- Competitive salary;
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family;
- Generous time-off policy;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Recruiter phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests;
- Video Interview with the hiring manager;
- Take-home technical task;
- Final Interview with Chief Data Scientist, ML and Data Infrastructure team members.