Senior Data Analyst
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.Senior Data Analyst
Job location: our office in Toronto, Canada
As the Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst, you will be part of the team that tackles this challenge. If you love solving complex problems, analyzing complex datasets, finding insights from data, and learning new technologies, this role is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Liaise between Analytics, Engineering and Data Science teams to support continuous improvement for product analytics including data science models performance and machine learning outputs
- Evaluate and measure models’ outputs to ensure client requirements are met
- Define and implement metrics and KPIs that will drive business success
- Automate internal communication of product and models performance measurement to enable proactive research and improvements
- Answer business questions by using appropriate statistical techniques
- Support the creation of insights and analysis and their translation into accessible formats
Who You Are
- Expertise in SQL, Python a must and hands on experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field or related experience in analytics
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain technical terms to non-technical audience
- Experience in retail, e-commerce, or supply chain would be considered an asset
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org