Enablement Program Manager, AWS AI/ML Worldwide Specialist Organization
Seattle, Washington, USA
Amazon.comFree shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy low prices and great deals on the largest selection of everyday essentials and other products, including fashion, home, beauty, electronics, Alexa...
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? Do you want to develop impactful AI/ML training and enablement strategies? Join us as an Enablement Program Manager supporting our AI/ML Worldwide Specialist Organization!
At Amazon, we’ve invested deeply in AI/ML for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience in our products are driven by ML. Amazon.com’s recommendations engine is driven by ML, as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning. Computer vision technology powers our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it’s a big part of our heritage.
Within AWS, the AI/ML Worldwide Specialist Organization (AI/ML WWSO) is a team of Business Development Managers (Specialists) and Specialist Solutions Architects focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to customers through three layers of the AWS AI/ML stack: 1) Frameworks and Infrastructure with tools like Apache MxNet and TensorFlow, 2) ML Platforms such as Amazon SageMaker for data scientists, and, 3) API-driven Services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Comprehend, and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications with a simple API call.
Key job responsibilities
This role will lead worldwide AWS internal content management, enablement, and training for AI/ML. As a AI/ML Enablement Program Manager you will be responsible for defining, building and deploying effective and targeted content and enablement programs to accelerate sales and business development activities for the AWS AI/ML managed services.
You will be the internal face of AWS AI/ML enablement and training for the specialist organization and field sales teams. You will define and execute the enablement programs worldwide for AWS AI/ML managed services including Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Comprehend as well as the rest of the AWS AI/ML portfolio. You will work closely with AWS business development, product management, sales, marketing, solutions architect, and partner teams to build and leverage worldwide programs or campaigns and to enable AWS sales teams to communicate the value of the AWS AI/ML portfolio.
Your work will define and drive the process that the organization follows to accelerate sales through targeted content and enablement. This will include how internal training is structured and communicated, how AWS sales teams find resources to assist in AI/ML adoption, and how the technical field community is trained and prepared to assist customers.
You will synthesize data and information gathered from sales team engagements into the content and enablement strategy for AI/ML to successfully scale efforts through the worldwide sales teams. This entails deriving succinct findings, developing strategic insights, and persuasively communicating those findings and perspectives to senior management.
The ideal candidate will possess a project or program management background with experience driving programs across worldwide stakeholders. The candidate will have technical depth and business experience necessary to easily communicate the benefits of AI/ML services to internal AWS sales teams.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and view them as a key driver of innovation. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work and Life balance looks different from person to person. Our team is dispersed and stays connected through virtual meetings, calls and emails. We work hard each day in a fast-paced dynamic environment, but value the need for downtime to unplug and recharge. We want employees who enjoy what they do, and do what they enjoy at work, at home and beyond. We encourage our team members to partner with their managers to strike the right balance.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We’re committed to the growth and development of every builder. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the culture and direction of the entire org and deliver initiatives that make an impact and allow you to build your skills. Your manager will be there to help support your career advancement and help you explore ways to develop. We also encourage curiosity and ownership of self-service learning opportunities within our internal education center.
AWS is a growth environment - we’re hiring and scaling rapidly to meet the needs of our internal and external customers. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your scope of influence naturally as we scale and will have the opportunity to help hire & develop other leaders along the way.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience with AI/ML practice and technologies
- Experience crafting and presenting training programs
- Experience with worldwide program/project management
- Experience writing and editing executive level communications and reports
- Experience using Salesforce, Asana, or other PM tools
- Proven ability to lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau/SQL/QuickSight
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Other jobs like this
Charles River Analytics Inc.
Software Engineer – Computer Vision and Deep Learning (Mid-Senior)Caffe Computer Vision CUDA Deep Learning Engineering GPU OpenCV Python PyTorch Research +4
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance Medical leave +2
Sr. Technical Product Manager - AI/ML, Machine Learning Solutions LabAgile AWS Deep Learning Machine Learning ML MXNet PhD PyTorch SageMaker Statistical modeling +3
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs