Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Data Scientist to innovate, win, and grow with us in Bangalore, India.
As a member of Central Data & Analytics Team, you will be developing software to be used for a range of machine learning and data mining techniques, including predictive modeling, anomaly detection, customer profiling and segmentation, recommendations, text analytics, and big data analytics in solving our business problems. You will take an idea from conception and experimentation to design and implementation to deployment and production. In this role, you will interact with a team of experts in Machine Learning and Data Mining.
How you’ll contribute:
- Exposure to the sate-of-the-art of data analytics products and solutions.
- Ability to prototype statistical analysis algorithms
- Experience in coding structures for storing and processing complex, high volume, and multi-dimensional data
- Experience in optimizing space/time tradeoffs for computationally expensive processes
- Exposure to different Machine Learning techniques
- Familiar with Agile software development process.
What will make you successful:
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in with major programming languages such as Java, Python, Scala
- A completed graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other heavily numerate subject
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (conduct data analysis and build large-scale machine-learning models/pipelines)
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark), large relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in data pre-processing, Machine Learning, and data visualization
- Experience in quantitative analysis and translation of findings into actionable insights
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Public cloud AWS, ML, DL, NPL, Python, Java, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, Agile, Scrum