Senior Data Analyst
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:We are a product centred company and all of our teams rely heavily on data to drive product development. By experimenting with features in different markets, testing hypotheses and UI/UX changes through A/B testing and tracking success metrics continuously, the Product Analytics team is strategic for the development cycle of our apps in Glovo.
Be a part of a team where you will:As a Senior Data Analyst in the Product team you will be responsible for using data to uncover usage and behavioral patterns and provide actionable insights that guide product development teams. We are looking for a product savvy analytics professional with the same passion that we have for using data as the main driver of product innovation and business growth.
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to define, monitor and give visibility of product metrics and KPIs.
- Design and analyse product experiments (A/B tests, multivariate test , etc) that will directly impact the backlog.
- Translate product questions and hypothesis into analysis and actionable insights.
- Develop and maintain scalable and self-service visualization tools and dashboards.
- Align with engineering teams to ensure data availability/quality of new features and data sources.
- Build robust relationships with stakeholders acting as a strategic and supportive link between the technology and the business.
- Minimum 3+years of professional experience outside of an academic and internship setting, in a quantitative analysis role: product preferred
- Background studies in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Redshift experience is highly valued.
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python/R) and experience working with popular tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R Markdown.
- Knowledgeable and preferably experienced in designing and analysing experiments in digital products (A/B test, multivariate, etc)
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview.
- Ability to juggle multiple strands of work and priorities on complex projects.
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas to stakeholders and get buy-in thanks to ability to understand business needs.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/