Senior Data Analyst - Pharmacy
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
As the Senior Data Analyst, you will partner with various groups across the company including Operations, Finance, Pharmacy, IT and other business areas across the organization. Your assignments will involve moderately complex issues where in-depth analysis of business situations and data will be required.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting Pharmacy and its relationship with the company's external Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs).
- Leverage advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and related tools and apply these analytic disciplines to predict behavior and optimize programs and products.
- Analyze and decode complex data and articulate this information to various units and levels within the company.
- Identify and implement mathematical concepts for the purpose of creating a sizable financial impact on the business.
- Take a technical approach when making decisions on moderately complex to complex issues within a given project.
You will love this job if:
- You are tech and data savvy. You are used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are independent and entrepreneurial. You prefer to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You are meticulous. You have great follow-up skills and can prioritize and self-manage your work.
- You are a clear and concise communicator. You are able to articulate and present findings and insights to all levels of an organization, including senior leadership.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of data analytics experience with a strong preference for Pharmacy/PBM industry experience and knowledge of Medi-Span and First Databank drug databases.
- You have Medicare Part D experience and knowledge of Prescription Drug Event (PDE) reporting.
- You have extensive experience with data mining, predictive modeling techniques, and using data to drive business outcomes and decisions.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.