Senior Machine Learning QA Engineer
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
The machine learning team at Behavox continuously delivers new classifiers for finding valuable insights in various communications, including text and speech. The quality of machine learning services deployed in production is our key priority.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Quality Assurance engineer to focus on testing our machine learning services and the infrastructure behind them. Responsibilities include testing the back-end of complex distributed systems, developing automated frameworks for the machine learning QA team, and contributing to development of infrastructure for scalable A/B testing on both internal and production environments. Our aim is to ensure continuous testing and monitoring of functionality, accuracy, and stability of all services developed by our Data Science department.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of a mission-critical business function to ensure the quality of the core of Behavox brains (our machine learning services).
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Distributed systems testing (front-end and back-end): manual / automatic
- Knowledge of CI tools and processes (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bitbucket pipelines, etc);
- Familiarity of software engineering tools (JIRA, git);
- Python programming experience;
- Linux user (including command line);
- DevOps infrastructure knowledge: Jenkins, Ansible
- Data analytics / ML expertise; and
- Math / statistics background.
What We Offer
- Passionate team applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics;
- Competitive salary;
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family;
- Generous time-off policy; and
- Flexible work schedule.
- HR phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests;
- Interview with the hiring manager;
- Take-home technical task; and
- Final on-site interview with ML Team members and Chief Data Scientist.