Machine Learning Engineer
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking Machine Learning Engineer
- Perform machine learning, text analytics, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses.
- Communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations. Skills Required â€¢ Expertise in Data Mining, Data wrangling, and data munging using one or more of the most commonly used data science tools: R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Weka â€¢ Experience in end-to-end data science and engineering activities.
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.