Product Marketing Manager, Autonomous Vehicles
LyftRideshare with Lyft. Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one. Download the app and get a ride from a friendly driver within minutes.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Lyft Autonomous team is expanding Lyft's transportation platform to include rides in autonomous vehicles. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience by bridging the gap between our rideshare experience today and Lyft’s autonomous future. To date, we have given over 100,000 self-driving rides on the Lyft platform, and this number continues to grow each day.
As the Product Marketing Manager on the Lyft Autonomous team, you will work closely with both our internal team and external partners to develop and execute on a multi-channel marketing strategy. One of your main goals will be to help tell the story of Lyft’s role in bringing autonomous technology to market.
You will bring particular skills in:
- User empathy: You care deeply about Lyft users and how they will experience this new type of transportation for the first time.
- Solving meaty UX/UI challenges: You are experienced at working across design, UXR, and engineering to solve difficult problems in a way that accounts for difficult tradeoffs.
- Collaboration: You are a collaborator at heart, and love working cross-functionally and with external partner teams to make great products happen.
- Understand Lyft's strategic and competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Lyft's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, communications/PR, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
- Own the Lyft Autonomous in-ride product, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- 4+ years of experience in product management, product development or equivalent consultant experience.
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation. Nice to have: Passion for or interest in the autonomous vehicle space.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You are able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to partners, to press, and other audiences.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $113,680-$137,310 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico
Other jobs like this
Software Engineering Manager - Machine Learning PlatformEngineering Kubernetes Machine Learning Model training PhD Testing
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs