Remote - Poland
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Joining Netguru means:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of a ML department in Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe,
- Working with a cross-functional team of software engineers, application/UI engineers, QAs, and designers,
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team,
- Solving a rich set of challenges in our 90+ projects,
- Owning the development of machine learning algorithms,
- Connecting the Machine Learning world with Web applications.
- at least 1 year practical experience in Data Engineering,
- ability to design and implement complex data pipelines and data infrastructure based on technical specifications for the purpose of collecting and curating data from internal and external data sources,
- experience in SQL,
- experience in scripting for automation with Python,
- Knowledge & experience in design & building DWHs and ETL processes,
- Experience with Docker,
- Experience working with relational and unstructured data, for example, PostgreSQL or MongoDB,
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud infrastructures:
- Experience with big data infrastructures (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce),
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Willingness to help and mentor other developers,
- Experience with event architectures & Message-subscribe systems like Kafka,
- Experience in working with Kubernetes,
- Experience in software engineering - systems design, coding principles, and best practices,
- Experience with Machine Learning.
Perks & benefits:
- a generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- a MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- free breakfasts and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- & more!
If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.