Software Engineer - ETL/Data (Remote accepted)
Overland Park, Kansas
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced ETL/Data Engineer to join our growing Data Team! This role will assist in planning, designing, and documenting technical requirements for data flows between disparate operational systems and our data warehouse. The candidate will be assisting in end-to-end development of the ETL process as well as data analytics. This team member will analyze and review business requirement documents, complex object and data models.
Check out what our CTO shares about the personal growth opportunities and impactful work as an Engineer on our team:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52P-A-pZYw4
Our office is located in the Kansas City area, however, we offer hybrid and remote work options.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or related experience
- 2-3 years experience in ETL Tools (Talend is a plus)
- 2-3 years experience in SQL queries
- Build data pipelines to Ingest and automate files provided by customers using the ETL tool
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using primarily ETL tool
- Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Knowledge of Structured and Unstructured data
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of different backgrounds and skill levels.
- Understanding of BI concepts and be familiar with relational or multi-dimensional modeling.
- Demonstrated one or more of the four development areas of Data Management: Integration, Modeling, Analytics, Reporting.
- Highly-motivated, self-directed and flexible.
- Investigate and resolve data related issues and provide support and troubleshooting expertise.
- A great attitude with a passion for supporting your team and offering creative solutions.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills and techniques.
- Understanding of RDBMS best practices.
Nice to have...
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with AWS Services – S3, Cloudwatch, EC2
- Experience with Databricks
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs