With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The vitaCare Prescription Services team is looking for an intelligent and curious Data Engineer to join our growing team as a critical member focused on advancing the data practice and providing remote customer support. This person will work on both new and existing initiatives within an amazing culture that boasts a shorter feedback cycle, self accountability, and values your mental health.
In this role, you will perform troubleshooting, administration, monitoring, tuning, and operations functions on SQL and DynamoDB databases for mission-critical applications for our online pharmacy. You must be able to understand advanced database technology concepts at a detailed level, be able to ask solutions driven questions, and work well with vendors, SME's, engineers, management and customers . Excellent communication skills are important including an ability to explain complex database concepts to all levels of system users and management.
- Implement redundant solutions, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure the protection and integrity of data assets.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.,
- Build, documents and manage new and existing data pipelines and processes
- Understand advanced database architecture, distributed infrastructure, and various network technologies to implement robust and scalable solutions for the company
- Monitor and maintain production and non-production database environments Perform database transaction and security audits.
- Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels.
- Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Conduct code reviews for best practices
- Provide database backup and recovery services Contribute to standards, procedures, and guidelines for the effective and secure use of the databases and database features Monitor, optimize, and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
- Perform general database troubleshooting, debugging and testing for problem resolution
- Provide migration services to oversee changes to the production environments
- When provided access to personal, proprietary and/or otherwise confidential data, maintains such data in the strictest confidence and follows procedures to ensure the privacy, security, and proper use of data
- Perform and/or automate patching on existing databases
- 5+ years Relational Database experience3+ years NoSQL Database experience
- Experience in mission critical, high availability, high-reliability environments
- Demonstrable experience with programming languages (SQL, PowerShell, Python)Strong customer Service orientation Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to develop and maintain documentation
- Familiarity with AWS cloud hosting, including EKS and RDS Microsoft SQL Server experience Familiarity with SSRS/SSIS
- Working knowledge of data privacy practices and laws.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand software specifications
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
- Proficient with Atlassian Jira or other issue/change management platforms and tools
- Proficient with Atlassian Confluence or other collaboration tools
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs