Senior Data Analyst - Product (m/f/d)
FREE NOWFREE NOW ist deine App für den Weg von A nach B. Ob Taxi, Mietwagen, eScooter, Carsharing, eRoller oder eBike - alles in einer App.
At FREE NOW we are at the most exciting point in our history - building a world-class product used daily by more than a million people. We are a part of one of the most dynamic spaces for innovation in the world today: shaping mobility. Our daily business is solving large-scale, highly complex problems – and we love it. As a new "family member" you will stretch, learn, grow, and have fun doing it in a creative, diverse and collaborative environment. Don’t join FREE NOW because of our perks or great office locations, join us if you can’t wait to disrupt the mobility industry with us!
Being a part of our growing Analytics team at FREE NOW you will work closely with our Product teams and be the data subject matter expert for your focus area. Your goal will be to enable and drive data first product decisions.
Location: You can join us either in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon, London or Paris.
- Model and evaluate user behaviour in order to identify potential value of planned projects
- Develop and evaluate A/B test experiments or other analyses to measure and report the performance of released features
- Support of our data driven product development through analysis of transactional, in-app, and external data
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gain an understanding of the problems that need to be solved and gather requirements for analysis tasks
- Communicate results and recommendations to all levels of the company including senior management and prioritisation committees
- Work closely with our software programmers and data engineers to create and capture data that is aligned with the business logic and allows modelling and analysis
- Provide expertise and support stakeholders in generating new product feature ideas
- Develop data tracking and collection concepts in order to ensure a high-quality analysis and evaluation
- Build post-measure dashboards that will serve as a feature monitoring tool for diverse stakeholders
- Be involved throughout the complete product lifecycle in order to guarantee a data-driven process
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Engineering or other fields with a strong mathematical-statistical background
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases, experience in working with predictive models and strong knowledge of statistical programming tools (e.g. R, python)
- Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlikview) and
- Experience in working in a data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Exceptional analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Fluent in business English
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidised gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? We offer Udemy e-learning platform, subsidised language classes, internal peer-to-peer trainings and more to support your learning & development opportunities.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly mobility budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Thomas Zimmermann.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs