Senior / Data Analyst - Growth Product
Remote or San Francisco, California
CurologyPowerful, personalized skincare formulas prescribed by real providers. Start the skin quiz and try it for 30 days free—just pay $4.95 shipping and handling.
Curology is a technology company building the future of skincare through personalized prescription treatment. We believe that dermatology should be accessible to everyone—great skin shouldn't be a luxury, but a fact of life. To make this possible, we're building tech to power an entire in-house medical ecosystem, covering everything from medical care to provider licensing and pharmacy fulfillment operations.
We are seeking a contagiously curious analytics professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Data Science, Product Design, and Growth Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to optimize product funnels and drive business and user-level insights to guide product strategy.
Additionally, you’ll contribute to our broader data team and company data culture by sharing your learnings, facilitating partnerships with key stakeholders, mentoring junior analysts, and building new capabilities for using data to drive decisions.
In this role you will:
- Use your quantitative analysis and data mining expertise to reveal and communicate user behavior beyond number reporting and focus on understanding how users interact with Curology's set of products and online services.
- Identify and seize opportunities that drive growth: removing barriers for new user onboarding, improving the products recommendation engine, driving monetization/retention, and unlocking the referral k-factor
- Partner with growth product, design, and engineering teams to conduct project discovery/ shaping and execute on the top impact opportunities; lead growth analytics roadmap to make sure it fits the overall product roadmap.
- Define growth accounting metrics and build effective dashboards/ frameworks to enable the growth team to monitor and investigate core KPIs promptly.
- Lead the split testing requirements and read-outs, investigating user behavior hypotheses and identifying data abnormalities.
- Manage growth modeling to inform financial forecasting and planning across 3 product groups: Site, Funnel and Pricing, and Virality.
- Communicate performance, experiment results, data outages, and opportunities to a wide range of stakeholders, from growth team members to executives—influence other teams’ thinking and priorities by providing thought-through analyses and trade-offs.
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing Analyst on investigations and joint initiatives.
- Demonstrate leadership by proactively executing projects and initiatives with minimal support and guidance, quickly and with accuracy, and coaching and mentoring other Data team members.
You will be successful if you have:
- 5+ years of Analytics Experience, bonus if this includes 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years experience working collaboratively with product teams: product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering, etc.
- Strong expertise in manipulating data sets through statistical software and programming languages (ex. SQL, R, SAS, Python, C++, C, Perl, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with product optimization work, for example, app/web funnels optimization, referrals & social features, push notifications/ email optimization, retention products, and LTV modeling.
- Able to strike the right balance between innovation, maintenance, and sustainability when determining priorities and ruthlessly prioritize work streams in close partnership with growth leaders.
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses.
- Experience in statistics, hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions, test logic, and biases.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or another technical field
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills. Ability to tailor communication across audiences, clearly conveying concepts and insights throughout data story-telling.
You will love working at Curology because:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs