Data Scientist - Defi/Quant/Blockchain
Central Singapore, Singapore
- Feature engineering on financial market data, blockchain data and market trends.
- Research on market data with the purpose of monitoring user’s behaviors and detecting abnormal trading behaviors, so as to maintain and enhance a secure, fair and healthy trading environment.
- Develop risk management and monitoring system to ensure the platform’s daily operation.
- M.S or PhD in a quantitative discipline (math/statistics/optimization/computer science/financial engineering/etc.).
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as a Data Scientist.
- Experience in machine learning application in finance market data, preferably in pattern recognition, anomaly detection and behavioural modelling.
- Experience in end-to-end data pipeline from ETL, feature selection/extraction, hyper-parameter optimization, model validation to model deployment.
- Familiar with various visualization tools, ability to develop an interactive visualization system is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python/C++/Java/R and working with databases like SQL/Elasticsearch/Clickhouse as well as steaming tools like Apache Kafka.
- Exposure to algorithm trading and knowledge of market microstructure is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS and Linux is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates who can’t speak English
What you can expect:
- Fast-paced, result-oriented environment
- Exposure to the latest market insights
- Supportive team and open culture
- Competitive Remuneration
- Regular Team Bonding
- Energetic & Fun Environment
- Flexi Working Hours
- Overtime Meal & Transport
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs