Data Analyst (Middle Asia)
Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine
Essential professional experience:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Interpret the received data;
- Analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- Tasty and healthy free breakfasts;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.