Risk Data Analyst
Shopee is currently growing its retail finance business across the region and with that will be hiring a team of experts to help drive the business. As part of the pioneer batch, you will be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets around South East Asia.
- Work with big data using the Hadoop ecosystem and collaborate with engineering to establish data pipelines/data marts.
- Design and build reports/dashboards to analyze, monitor and visualize key performance metrics for different business stakeholders.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of critical reports/dashboards.
- Validate machine learning models and cooperate with data scientist team to improve models' performance from a business perspective.
- Evaluate data quality from third party and design a management system to monitor them.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams and strive for high-quality deliverables.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in business intelligence, data analysis, comparable experience in other data-driven environments would be an advantage.
- Highly skilled at writing SQL and Python.
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate a complex data landscape and make decisions in a fast-paced environment with minimal documentation and process.
- Conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms such as classifiers and clustering algorithms is a plus.
- Experience in financial risk, credit risk or the internet industry preferred