Lead Data Analyst
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
LawnStarter is the nation's leading on-demand platform for lawn care, providing over 120 US markets with an easy, Uber-like lawn care experience. We've recently raised a substantial round of growth equity to become the digital one-stop-shop for all outdoor home services.
LawnStarter is looking for an incredibly talented lead data analyst who can help surface powerful insights from the data rich LawnStarter platform.
- Conduct analyses to help shape and inform strategic business decisions.
- Query data to conduct analysis of business and model metrics, build tools and queries for others to use, and establish controls around data quality.
- Analyze trends and offer strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Ensure you capture edge cases while delivering insights to your stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders keeping in mind their business needs and identify the core issues they are looking to solve.
- Experience creating informative visualizations in Tableau that intuitively display large amounts of data and/or complex relationships.
- Develop methodology, sophisticated queries, reporting and visualizations to prove the ROI of each product/feature.
- Partner with product & engineering teams to build data-driven Products that deliver real-time actionable insights.
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations on the measurement / tracking of KPIs.
- Drive analytics best practices across our product and company.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in a technical analytics role working with multiple large data sets.
- Expert in MySQL or PostgreSQL with experience creating easy to understand and clear visualizations using data from multiple sources
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency in advanced web analytics and A/B testing.
- Experience communicating complex findings clearly and concisely to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about surfacing undiscovered patterns in data and using quantitative analysis to answer complex questions.
- Strong background in making sense of large sets of data and delivering actionable insights based on your analyses.
We offer great pay, employee equity, and competitive health / vision / dental plans. We're also open to remote for this role.
But the real benefit of this role is you'll be playing a big part in LawnStarter's growth and in accomplishing our mission.