Research Engineer - Knowledge Graph Exploration (New Grad)
San Diego, CA
Research Engineer – Knowledge Graph Exploration (New Grad)
TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
TigerGraph is looking for a Research Engineer to join our Innovation Lab to conduct advanced research and development to make knowledge graph technology practical for large-scale enterprise-grade production use cases. The ideal candidate should be an experienced knowledge engineer versed in state-of-art graph database technologies (RDF/Property Graphs) and ontology development, creative innovator with the curiosity and desire to go beyond what has been done before, as well as proven ability to bring innovative ideas into working prototypes and present to different audiences.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space: https://info.tigergraph.com/hubfs/Collateral/TigerGraph-Rise-Future-Graph-WP.pdf
Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud: https://siliconangle.com/2018/11/27/tigergraph-brings-graph-database-cloud/
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
- Research, design and prototype innovative approaches to implement large-scale knowledge graphs
- Compare and contrast different approaches to large scale knowledge graphs
- Work with product engineering to turn research prototypes into product features.
- Collaborate with external researchers and partners closely to jointly develop new innovative approaches on knowledge graph technologies.
- Author, publish and present innovative ideas in internal and external conferences and online media.
- Recently earned Bachelor's degree (Master’s or PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or a related field.
- Academic or internship experience with knowledge graph technologies: Ontology, RDF or Property Graph Databases, including data / knowledge modeling, graph query languages.
- Passion to see knowledge graph research having impact on enterprise applications.
- 'Can do' attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with peers inside and outside companies.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Other jobs like this
Entry Level Machine Learning EngineerAWS Caffe Computer Vision Engineering Git Machine Learning OpenCV Python PyTorch TensorFlow +1
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs