Data Engineer: Enterprise Content Management
Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an OpenText Solution Architect, you will work in large-scale and complex business and technical environments, experienced in managing complex structured and unstructured content solutions or initiatives.
- Define the technical strategy and plan for modeling the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) to enable the development of high value solutions with business needs
- Collaborate with Analysts and Partners on requirements and solution design
- Design code based on development standards and approaches
- Perform development quality checks while providing guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- Develop new applications, forms, reports, workflows leveraging different Open Text products in the landscape
- Support with code build and deployment process
- Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation and testing plans, training plans and successful transition to support and maintenance teams of architecture and operations activities
- Responsible for guiding and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience SAP OpenText ECM, OpenText Archiving and Document Access and OpenText Data Archiving for SAP Solutions
- Experience integrating Open Text solutions with SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in working on OpenText Content Server/Livelink and other related OpenText products
- Experience working with various module integrations with OpenText
- Ability to prioritize and manage work while proactively monitoring and communicating for timely escalation of issues
- Proven experience on the OpenText Content Server platform (using Content Server Web Services, REST APIs, OScript)
- Experience working with Workflows, CS Widgets, Workspaces, Connected Workspaces, Web Reports, Web Forms, Templates in Livelink/Content Server Java or NET development experience with good knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts and Service Oriented Architecture
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good understanding of the overall ECM processes and concepts (Capture, Manage, Store, Preserve, Deliver)
- Experience working with other OpenText products like Archive Server, OTDS, Enterprise Scan, Enterprise Connect, Document Pipeline, Rendition Server, Capture Center, InfoFusion, OTMM, EPS, Process Suite, Output Center is preferred
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.