Marketing Operations Data Analyst - Reporting & Visualization
Posted 6 months ago
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.
The marketing operations data analyst is responsible for defining, maintaining, enriching, and reporting on marketing account, lead, and contact data records, along with quality assurance. This role is tactically focused on assuring the uniformity and quality of data records used within the marketing automation platform (MAP) and sales force automation (SFA) systems.
- Analyze account and contact data, including customer data
- Analyze marketing program requirements for data
- Conduct gap analysis to determine the status of existing data
- Define and implement data acquisition and update activities to maintain database at desired coverage and quality levels
- Support all data hygiene processes
- Support all data enrichment processes
- Document data schema
- Monitor and report on database quality metrics
- Help craft compelling visuals using PowerPoint, Power BI and other mediums.
- One or more years of data analysis work
- Proven experience with common tools such as Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- You worked in operations activities
- High degree of proficiency with creating compelling visuals with tools such as PowerPoint
- You are skilled at verbal and written communications
- Fluent in English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.