Lead Data Analyst
New York, United States
In this role, you will be the go to person to analyze large sets of financial data for accuracy and integrity. You will advise our leadership team on key decisions as we enter into new markets. You will take a leading role in choosing what data sources are implemented into our systems, effectively making the leading data products used across the DeFi/smart contract industry. As the first data analyst, your work will have a big impact across the team and you play a large role in how we scale the data analyst function.
- Lead the data analysis efforts to inform key decisions as we enter new markets
- Help create financial and markets data products, combined from various data sources
- Manage large financial datasets and use your expertise to analyze results for quality
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading edge analytic systems
- Recommend and validate where to find the best sources of data
- Build reports and tools to detect integrity issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Present your findings to the team and make recommendations based on your analysis
- 3+ years of direct experience analyzing large financial datasets for quality
- Experience creating data sets and data products from various data sources
- Degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience presenting findings and making recommendations
- Experience finding the best sources of data and validating results
- Experience using tools or coding to analyze and visualize data
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*SmartContract is an equal opportunity employer*