Senior Product Manager - Machine Learning and Experimentation
Posted 11 months ago
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join Our Team
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our machine learning and experimentation team. We're a distributed team dedicated to building state-of-the-art machine learning and experimentation technology to improve and transform GoDaddy products and experiences. We are a dynamic and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people to share our vision! We leverage experimentation to make data-driven decisions and combine personalization, machine learning, and cutting-edge software systems to build services that help other GoDaddy teams provide the best experience for our customers!
You’ll work in our Kirkland, WA, Cambridge, MA, San Francisco OR Santa Clara, CA office.
What you'll get to do...
You will partner with business stakeholders across the company to identify high-value opportunities to solve through the use of machine learning. You will then collaborate closely with data experts, machine learning engineers, experiment engineers and software engineers to:
1.Define the model to go after (build a robust problem statement, measurable goal to achieve, determine the prediction needed, identify the right sources of data, etc.)
2.Define how to evaluate the model (design a measurable experiment with a well-crafted hypothesis, define go/no-go metrics, etc.)
3.And define how model predictions will be accessed and used (through API or batch process, latency requirements, mapping of model predictions to any business rules, etc.)
Finally, you will work to push successful models into active use and measure the customer impact of your work.
You will also be involved with improvements to the machine learning platform. You will find chances to create the platform a more scalable and production ready service, and will identify ways in which to make the platform more open and easier to contribute to by other teams across the organization.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience leading a high-functioning, collaborative team of engineers and data scientists.
- Experience partnering with engineering leaders.
- Experience in customer/partner interaction with the ability to optimally and proactively communicate and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Experience in, or strong interest in applied machine learning
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing hypothesis tests.
- Experience with writing product requirements, and building and prioritizing backlogs
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, self-driven, inventive and accountable.
You might also have...
- Experience writing sql queries
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs