Data Analyst Intern
Posted 6 months ago
App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I work on Deep Packet Inspection related pattern recognition, data analysis, data quality monitoring and troubleshooting on big data cloud platforms. And also participate into the project that creates innovative software service for worldwide end users, I have a great chance to learn hot technologies such as big data, machine learning and cloud.
How will you be doing this?
- Work in collaboration with Product Manager, Software Engineers and other members of the technical staff, to perform mobile application data analysis, consolidation, pattern recognition and reporting.
- Demonstrate flexibility and perseverance to ensure the team and the company succeeds, in a fast paced startup environment.
What will you bring to the team?
- Skill of database SQL language is highly desired
- Experience in Linux working environment
- Knowledge of network protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc
- Knowledge of regular expression is preferable
- Knowledge of Python is preferable
- Good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be highly motivated to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- BS in CS/EE or other equivalents
- Good English level required
What do we offer?
- Great talent to work with
- International startup environment
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- Detailed on job training from mentor
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!