Entry-Level Data Scientist
Minneapolis, MN, Washington, DC
Join Rally Health as a Data Scientist where you will build models that explain user engagement to increase the impact of Rally products. You will also improve user health outcomes and help personalize the Rally experience. As part of the Data Science, you will report to the Data Science Manager and work with Product, Engineering, and other Data Scientists.
- Build interpretable models that predict user engagement and clinical relevance of Rally features and incentive plans
- Work with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers to build and explain the effect of models in production
- Work with Product and Engineering to find new opportunities for predictive modeling and to improve health outcomes
- Tell clear stories with data to show the effect Rally has on outcomes for users and clients
- 2+ years of experience using predictive models to power high impact customer-facing features
- Proficiency with SQL and a scripting language (Python or R)
- Experience making sense of multiple data sources with data visualization and exploratory data analysis
- Experience building machine learning powered applications with Spark, MLlib, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or other modern libraries
- Masters or above in a technical field or equivalent experience
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.