Data Analytics Lead
Remote - Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
Do you enjoy solving real problems, improving things, tackling challenges head on and dealing with big data? Are you able to identify product opportunities directly from data? Then you may be our new Data Analytics Lead!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As a Data Analytics Lead you will:
- Grow and lead the data analytics space and develop data driven products for our company from the ground up.
- Lead the data-driven transformation for regular and ad-hoc data analytics projects at BrandBastion.
- Identify and contribute to delivering on the product opportunities related to data analytics.
- Constantly innovate, offering actionable insights to our global clients.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Development, Customer Success, and Growth team members to grow our data driven services and solutions.
- Capacity to oversee all analytics operations taking ownership, correcting discrepancies and ensuring quality.
- Knack for identifying business opportunity in data
- Extensive mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, data stores and ETL processes.
- Excellent data visualization skills and experience using Python, R, Matlab or other related programming languages.
- Great communication skills in English.
- Passion for adopting new technologies and an open mind to new ideas.
- Experience in leading a Data Analytics team.
- Working experience with social media insights and ad campaign optimization.
- Working with large scale real time data.
- Experience with NLP.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.