Fort Belvoir, VA
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking multiple Data Analysts to support a new project in/around Springfield, VA. This position may include deployment forward up to 10% of the time into operational areas or other remote sites.
- Conform to best data management and testing practices for efficiency and performance.
- Troubleshoots and corrects database problems as needed.
- Build and test models to determine patterns, anomalies, and inconsistencies.
- Work with the government to identify current processes, needs, and associated data sets, and implements automation of said processes through data science principles.
- Work as a cross functional team member that can support other functions such as UI/UX and testing activities.
- experience working on data base creation, implementing data dashboards at all levels
- experience/certifications in Python, R, SQL, R Shiny, Excel, Github, Cypher Query Language, Jira, or other application life cycle management tools
- experience documenting all work in a code base, and other Install, Operations, and Maintenance artifacts
- experience adhering to Information Technology processes, polices, and procedures for entering changes and new products into the production environment
- Scrum Certified
- Prior experience supporting the US Special Forces community
- Prior OCONUS deployments
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.