Marketing Data Scientist
Established in 2015, Katalon, Inc. is a global product company providing an End-to-End Software Quality Platform that empowers teams to deliver software with excellence and confidence and proudly achieve the Great Place to Work® Certification™, both in Vietnam and the United States in 2022.
Growing from a team of 6 back in 2015 to over 250 employees now, Katalians has been experiencing exponential growth across the region with one vision: “To become the most popular software quality platform in the world by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes”.
- Advise business stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Campaign, Revenue, Product, etc) to run analyses that lead to actionable insights to grow the business.
- Advise the team to build and visualize operational dashboards/reports and data architecture as well.
- Provide guidance to the Marketing data team to build the attribution modeling in optimizing marketing campaigns & initiatives.
- Advise marketing team in audience segmentation & clustering which help improve the conversion rate of marketing campaigns.
- Lead the effort to communicate the state of the business to stakeholders regularly with the purpose of enabling the Katalon team to understand the reasons behind the trends and provide insight to drive strategic decisions
- Produce actionable insights that will be used to support or devise new marketing strategies.
- Data population & integration from marketing platforms to HubSpot.
- 6+ years of industry experience in Marketing Intelligence and Marketing Data Analytics role with proven business impact
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define the right metrics to describe the state of the business - both on a macro-level and a micro-level
- Passion for creating highly usable and thorough dashboards/visualizations
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to learn quickly with a can-do attitude
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Power Platform including Power BI, Power Query
- Experience in PostgreSQL is compulsory
- Knowing statistical programming language (Python, R) to manipulate and draw insights from extensive data set is a plus.
- Excellence wrote and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese to coordinate with stakeholders from across the region.
- Detail-oriented and good business sense
- Experience in SaaS/E-commerce/ Retails or related industries is a plus.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, work under pressure, and manage workloads effectively
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (up to 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs