We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +100M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in over +300 cities. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class Data Analyst. We are looking for four different levels in the company, ranging from mid to senior.
Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing Startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meet you.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools or using the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand business needs and produce insightful analyses for internal teams to make the right decision
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- A/B test the launch of new features
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- At least 3 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Proficient with SQL
- Amazon Redshift experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency in Python and orR
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview
- Previous experience in programming is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Experience at to managing a small team
- Proficiency in English is a must
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/