Data Analyst - REMOTE
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
12 Month Contract
*Must be comfortable working in the Adult Sector.
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
What You Will Do
You will be managing and analyzing website data being processed at iPresence in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes. This is an instrumental position to bring the business to the next level, as you will support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in data-driven decision making.
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our product or processes
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Data modelling, design and implementation of ETL processes. Acquire data, consolidate and maintain it in a central database.
- Apply visualization techniques to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
- Support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making
- Writing SQL queries to extract data from MySQL database
- Performing quality checks on data
- Creating and maintaining dashboards using ReDash, Google Analytics and Yandex
- Support in A/B test design and analysis
- Support in ad hoc analysis for business decisions
- Support in ad hoc reporting
- Automating reporting where possible
- SQL (1+ years)
- Excel (1+ years)
- R/python (1+ years) desirable
- Google Analytics (1+ years)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, specifically around A/B and multivariate testing
- Knowledge of ML applications desirable but not essential
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree (math, physics, chemistry etc) desirable but not essential
- 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.