Clinical Data Manager I - REMOTE
Why consider joining us? As a member of our thriving team, you have the opportunity to work alongside clinical research colleagues who understand the patients’ mindset and their disease experiences. We help translate science into success for trials with a strategic and targeted, patient-centric approach. We are specialists who find solutions for novel trial challenges in our detailed approach throughout every study phase. From the beginning, we have nurtured an employee-centric company culture that focuses on patients’ needs. Precision’s team-focused culture ensures that team members will thrive and learn. These important key elements result in high quality work output while still having fun and giving back to the patient community.
We invite you to explore joining our team who are dedicated to helping our clients, so that ultimately patients can receive much-needed treatments whether it is oncology, rare disease or COVID-19.
- Want to do a good job, help others and have a passion for making a difference.
- Care about patients and understand the importance of quality data leading to successful outcomes.
- Are highly experienced in clinical data management and have keen attention to detail, clear communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Foster and value client and internal team collaboration.
- Have a strong belief that all team members are valuable and appreciated.
- Enjoy working alongside teammates and having project-specific data management and managerial support.
- Excited about exercising your data management knowledge and expertise.
- Look forward to opportunities to be involved in innovative data management technology initiatives and training.
A glimpse into the day to day:
- Under close supervision, you will lead all aspects of the clinical trial data management process from pre-study start up to post database lock for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with clients and team members to develop Case Report Forms (CRFs) and methodical data cleaning strategies to support protocol endpoints.
- Be involved in the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) clinical database development and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Actively cleaning data, managing CRF and query trends and data reporting to ensure a clean database lock ready for analysis.
- Work alongside key functional areas (such as Project Management, Biostatistics, Medical, Clinical, Safety, Quality Assurance, etc.).
- Standard Operating Procedures / Work Flow Tools (SOPs/WFTs); regulatory directives; study specific plans and guidelines will be followed.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree or in country local equivalent or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience for CDM I utilizing various clinical database management systems
- Broad knowledge of drug, device and/or biologic development and effective data management practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & leadership skills
- Professional use of the English language; both written and oral
- Experience in a clinical, scientific or healthcare discipline. Understanding of CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM, etc.).
- Academic concentration in one or more of the following, or related discipline; life sciences, computer science, or engineering.
- Advanced degree in clinical data management, health informatics, biometrics or similar.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer and rare diseases—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Manager, Machine Learning EngineeringDeep Learning Engineering Keras Machine Learning ML NLP Python PyTorch Research TensorFlow +1
401(k) matching Career development Equity Parental leave Wellness
Director, Data Engineering and ArchitectureBlockchain Business Intelligence Data pipelines Engineering ETL Excel Security UX
Career development Health care Startup environment Team events
Senior Project Manager, GCP Data EngineeringAgile Athena AWS BigQuery Business Intelligence Consulting Dataflow Elasticsearch Engineering ETL +8
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +6
Engineering Manager - Data Infrastructure (Remote)Apache Flink Athena AWS Cassandra Data Warehousing Engineering Kafka Machine Learning MySQL Python +3
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Flexible spending account +5
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs