Data Engineer (m/f)
Porto, Porto District, Portugal
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, scaling, and integrating big data based platforms. Notwithstanding, you will also be engaged with the Data Science team in setting up and automating the Data Science models/algorithms for production use.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Data and are excited to use different tools to provide data insight for further analysis and drive business decisions.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You're Good At
- BE dev with Big data capabilities
- Data processing (large amount of data)
- Data ingestion
- Visualization (is a plus) -> design and implementation (e.g. dashboard of a set of relevant data)
- Microservices & Cloud
- Messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Design and architect big data platforms
- Programming skills (BE dev proficiency)
- Database SQL / NOSQL proficiency
- Design data ingestion and storage of large data volumes
- Automation of data science Models/Algorithms for production use
You Rock At
- Solving problems and presenting solutions/actions in a business oriented manner
- Devising solutions for business problems
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India