Vice President, Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision
New York, New York, United States
Peloton is looking for an Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision leader who will be responsible for setting the strategy and execution for Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision strategy for its products.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the product roadmap to fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical and people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on technology advancements for artificial intelligence and computer vision, ensuring automation and process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations, and building and leading a world-class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create AI/CV roadmaps to help deliver on the company vision
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering and product alignment
- Be both a technical Leader and people manager
- Grow the team and help shape processes and culture as the team and the company grows
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for assessment and improvements
- 10+ years of AI/CV/ML experience, including 5+ years of hands-on technical management
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Computer vision.
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, and retail showrooms in the US, UK, and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.