Data Scientist (m/f)
Coimbra, Coimbra District, Portugal
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll interact with many teams throughout the business, notably IT. The role is to focus on clarify consumer behaviour and product performance to provide the business-side with operational and commercial insight.The role offers a perfect opportunity to use your Python skills to interpret and write scalable code capable of driving efficiencies in our data analysis and business overall.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Data and are excited to use different tools to provide data insight for further analysis and drive business decisions.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You're Good At
Multidisciplinary set of skills encompassing:Math & Statistics:
- Machine Learning (Supervised and Unsupervised Learning)
- CS basics & Database (SQL at least & NOSQL databases)
- Python, R, Java
Domain Knowledge & Communication skills:
- Business Domain Knowledge or willing to learn (passionate about the business)
- Problem Solver - with a proactive and collaborative spirit
- From data insights to possible actions
- Story telling and understanding business point of view
- Visualization tools.
Understanding the use of these tools and how they lend themselves to data-driven insights
Combining data from operational databases with outputs from Google Analytics and Google Adwords
You Rock At
- Solving problems and presenting solutions/actions in a business oriented manner
- Devising solutions for business problems
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India