Data Engineer 數據工程師
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of current business operations and strategies
- Research and develop statistical models using machine learning techniques and tools
- Provide analytical insights for decision-making support on key projects and management
- Coordinate with various business functions to develop and implement data visualization/dashboard, data analytics to allow higher visibility on operational performance
- Communicate findings and ideas to key decision makers
- Experience in working in Python and SQL.
- Experience developing in high level statically compiled programming language (C# preferred, Java, Scala, etc. applicable) for data analysis centric applications.
- BS degree or equivalent experience in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Knowledge of core machine learning concepts
- Great communication skills, organized, being able to perform multiple tasks as a team player
- Ability to quickly design working prototypes, as well as refine and optimize the prototype into a sustainable program upon validation
- Ability to maintain a Linux GCP server and general data analysis workflows (Docker, MySQL, data ingestion, GitLab)
- Experience with solving real-world problems using machine learning techniques
Job tags: Data Analytics Java Linux Machine Learning MySQL Python Research Scala SQL