At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Customer Success team at Remitly earns lifetime loyalty and trust from customers by promptly answering their questions and resolving issues with their transactions. As a data analyst on this team, you will work with operations leaders, product managers, data engineers, and fellow analysts to measure team performance and drive operational improvements for our customers. You will develop and produce metrics, forecasting expenses and headcount requirements, and supporting senior management with ad-hoc analyses. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will report directly to our Director of Analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Use data to uncover insights about our customer experience journey, with the goal of driving impactful product and process improvements.
- Create forecasts of the headcount and expenses required to support current demand and future growth.
- Maintain and improve dashboards of KPIs, then perform analysis to identify the cause of significant changes.
- Research emergent issues and model the impact of future programs.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance, Statistics, or related field)
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in an analytics role
- Technical (e.g. SQL, R, Python) skills
- You're adept with data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau)
- You're an excellent partner to both management and other teams
- You ask “Why?” and question the status quo. You view unexpected data results as a puzzle to be solved, a challenge that you enthusiastically accept.
- You can explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you're willing to advocate for and move your recommendations forward.
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program