Solution Architect - Threat Intelligence, SecOps, Data Engineering, SIEM, Cloud
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Solution Architect - Threat Intelligence, SecOps, Data Engineering, UI, SIEM, Cloud
ADARMA are seeking a contract Solution Architect with experience in data architecture, threat intelligence and security operations to work on a project with our tier one banking partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing technology solutions that are aligned to both the business and enterprise architecture strategy.
- Working closely with the development teams to enable clarity and focus to deliver the right outcome.
The position can be based in various locations across the UK however candidates must be able to travel to Edinburgh for regular meetings.
- Significant background in solution architecture including roles spanning both threat intelligence and security operations.
- Data architecture and data engineering experience particularly with semi-structured data
- User Interface (UI) / portal design with tools such as Flash, MSSQL, MERN and the MEAN stack
- Experience with workflow tools including Jira and/or ServiceNow
- Experience with threat intelligence platforms including ThreatConnect or MISP
- SIEM tooling experience, ideally with Splunk
- Cloud hosted solutions knowledge including GCP, Azure and IBM
- Incident response, containment and forensics capabilities and tooling
Please note that due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.