Senior Data Science Writer
NannyML, a European VC backed ML monitoring startup, is looking for their first Data Science Writer to turn into the uncontested thought leader on ML monitoring.
NannyML is an early stage venture funded start-up. We are backed by tech leaders that have founded and grown top data unicorns like the CEO of Datacamp and CTO of Collibra (first Belgian unicorn). At NannyML, we build software for supervising and correcting ML systems in production. We’re creating a one of a kind company by being one of the initial players in the growing ML Monitoring field. By focusing on post deployment Data Science and performance estimation we’ll define the industry for decades to come.
The founders are experienced entrepreneurs that previously founded a specialized machine learning company, where they became experts at building machine learning systems. At NannyML, we take pride in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make things happen.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Data Science Content Creator to shape the content strategy and conceptualize, create and publish content about ML monitoring. You will turn NannyML into the go-to source about ML monitoring and performance estimation. As we grow at NannyML we expect you to grow with us into a Head of Content or a similar role. You will have the opportunity to have a significant impact in the areas of content, marketing, product, research, hiring and people management, among others. You will be actively supported in your growth, by a team who will collaborate to bring about the impact you lead on.
- Work closely with the founders, Research and Product teams to shape the content mission, vision and strategy.
- Take full ownership of content discovery, creation and publishing. Ensure our content is high quality, easy to understand and relevant to Data Scientists working with ML in production.
- Build a content backlog by doing independent research about ML monitoring and participating in Research and Product team meetings to capture insights discovered by them.
- Turn raw insights into great content. Write core content, create interactive visualizations and code to ensure NannyML becomes uncontested thought leader in ML Monitoring.
- Manage the content calendar and publishing process together with the growth team to maximize the reach of our content and the engagement of our audience.
- Collect insights about how our audience interacts with the content to improve the content strategy and inform product decisions.
- Help develop new internal tools, frameworks, and processes to facilitate content discovery, creation and publishing.
- Portfolio of successful and advanced Data Science content, including written longform content like blogs.
- Deep theoretical and practical understanding of Machine Learning, including hands-on experience developing production-ready ML algorithms in Python.
- You are extremely proactive, independent and comfortable in proposing new ideas. This also means holding your ground when you believe you are right.
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written.
- You live in or are willing to move to EU time zones and you are open to travel occasionally.
Nice to have
- Masters or PhD degree in a STEM related field
- Formal education in content creation related field.
- Experience working at a data-focused startup
- 3+ years of previous experience as content creator/writer or a Data Scientist.
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- 23+ Days of Planned Leave Annually
- 4000 Eur to choose your own hardware
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan
- We support paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym etc.), and other nice benefits. Total value +12,000€/year.
- Compensation: up to 65,000 EUR/year + equity
We value freedom with responsibility, transparency and a growth mindset. We believe in generating our own luck by trying out new stuff, always asking, constantly learning, reading and meeting new people with different world-views. We appreciate that from time to time, things may break in the process. Working at NannyML, you will have full autonomy to make impactful decisions and prioritise and organise your work the way you see fit. You will work closely with the founders.
❤ Why you will love to join NannyML
- We are a rocketship 🚀
- Working with a fast-growing international open source startup with flat structure
- You will have full ownership of the things you work on, this includes a stake in the company
- Your experience and expertise will be respected and appreciated by a team who are also eager to learn
- Fully remote work, with as many opportunities to meet up as you want!
😡 What you might not love
- We're a small team, priorities will keep on changing and processes are not fine-tuned yet
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- You will have to learn new things all the time
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs