Jr Procurement Data Analyst
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with some initial exposure within the business analysis space. We are looking for someone who can bring this relatively new role to the next level in terms of data analysis and visualisation.
- Create meaningful data analysis on procurement information & existing dashboards. This will, in turn, build a comprehensive view on procurement team performance and areas of improvements
- You’ll identify gaps and suggest improvements or, build tools and dashboards to solve these issues
- Support in generating category insights for category managers
- Aid in the creation of various financial tools such as a budgeting tool, as well as savings tracking tool
- Work as a liaison between Procurement, OpsTech & Finance
- Drive analysis which will help business case creation for projects
- Leverage your insights to steer various team members within procurement towards high value opportunities
- Have a Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Business Management, Data Analytics (or similar)
- Ideally have some experience working in a Business Analyst role within Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas), as well as Sequel and/or Data Visualisation software such as Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- The ability to work on tasks autonomously that have a high level of responsibility, and communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders
- Having an understanding of company financial metrics and/or budgeting will be regarded as a plus!
You are ...
- An energetic, upbeat problem solver with a passion for reporting
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Committed to working hard so your whole department benefits, you seek to support your colleagues
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and growth
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or a process and problem-solving zealot
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Start date: Immediate start