Data Engineer Summer Intern - Social Integrations
Data Engineer Intern, Social Integrations
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As a Data Engineer Intern, you will work with DoubleVerify’s versatile Engineering and Product teams on mission-critical systems that process billions of real-time transactions a day and solve/address complex challenges with Big-Data processing and analytics at scale. This role is a 10-week, full-time, virtual engagement that runs from June 13th to August 26th, 2021.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, Conceive and Build Software and Data-Intensive applications that contribute to and extends DoubleVerify’s suite of Social Viewability and Brand suitability measurement products
- Work on cutting edge big data technologies to build large scale batch and streaming pipelines using Cloud and big-data technologies on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery. Take ownership of the product under the guidance of your mentor and work in tandem with product manager interns.
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling, and automation.
- Help maintain and support mission-critical services. Research, Conceive, and Build a new Operations Console Center by working in tandem with Social Product interns.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery. Take ownership of the product under the guidance of your mentor.
Who you are
- Currently pursuing or received a Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Passionate about Data and a creative problem solver
- You have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms and experience writing code in languages such as C++, Java, Scala, or Python.
- You have good knowledge of SQL and RDMS
- Experience with/knowledge of distributed systems and frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark a major plus but not required
Other jobs like this
Manager of Data Engineering and Operations (Remote Opportunity)Agile Azure Engineering Security
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care Insurance Salary bonus
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs